To learn animals with children of 3–4 years old a variety of books, cartoons can be used, but most useful
for the child are creation, crafts. Something that the child has made by himself, with his own hands, he would more likely remember.
Origami are useful for children. Danik would acquaint them with this kind of art, and children will be able
to evaluate and explore the possibilities of their hands and fingers, as well as make origami figures of various sizes and with his help to learn the concept of "big", "small", "medium". In addition, Origami gives
an opportunity to acquire skills such as hard work, patience and perseverance, which are very useful
for hyperactive children.
Improving and coordinating the movement of fingers and hands, origami effects on the overall intellectual development of child, including the development of speech.
- To start with let the child choose crayons and animals which he wants to paint.
- Talk with your child and tell him about the animals, their color, what they do.
- Pick up a pack of construction paper and ask your child to choose an animal which he wants to do,
and paper color.
- Place your tablet or phone on Danik he will show how to fold the paper correctly. It would be better if you sit down with your child and repeat after Danik to do origami together.
- If your child fails to fold the paper properly help him do it. In any case do not reproach the kid that he cannot do it right from the first time.
- After having done origami, paint the page and animate the tablet.