Music – is a very special, non-irreplaceable way of knowing the emotionally shades-sensuous state of man, his feelings, moods. It is a tool for both understanding and development of beauty. Not for nothing in the infancy kids respond emotionally to music, feel its mood and react accordingly, for example, on the upbeat dance tune melody or mother's lullaby. By 3–4 years old of your baby should:
- distinguish contrasting mood of the music;
- learns to understand it;
- can not be distracted by listening to music from start to finish.
At this age, the child begins to accumulate, although small, but music listening experience, with musical preferences on music and the listening culture. Develops perception of differentiation: children isolated individual means of expression (tempo, dynamics, registers), begin to distinguish the elementary genres (march, dance tune, lullaby). Experts say that musicality in children should be developed as early as possible. And the science tells us that music stimulates brain activity. Catching music from early school age children receive a strong impetus to the intellectual development and, of course, develop hearing and the sense of harmony, which subsequently affect all areas of their lives. Of course, settle on a baby with notes and musical instruments does not make sense – because on that way you will only discourage his beginning interest and taste for music. It is much easier to teach a baby in game, especially our entertaining and educational literature with a virtual teacher Danik will help you in this.
- Download the program to the tablet to activate the book with augmented reality and virtual teacher Danik.
- Place your tablet to the page of the book with any children's songs and you will activate your faithful assistant Danik and virtual piano on the tablet.
- To ease the reading of notes they are changed to numerals. Gradually, the child will learn to strum and sing favorite tunes, and later will be able to learn the musical notation.
- It's known that in early childhood kids literally seize all on the fly. That is why the book has children's songs in different languages. Even at this age, your child will learn foreign languages.
This book is unique not only for its content – teaching methods, based on augmented reality technology, but also for an opportunity to engage with the child as he matures, gradually complicating the task. And who knows, perhaps your child one day would conquer a world musical Olympus.