In the age of 3 a child become confident in his abilities, is able to overcome the fear, shows ingenuity, perseverance. He can get an aesthetic pleasure caused by a beautiful thing, painting, flowers, or music.
In the age of 3 a child can already distinguish 8 colors: white, black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. Many children at this age can distinguish next colors – pink, blue, lilac.
- Start by simple, show pencils to your child, offer a choice to paint cars or a bus. Pencils should differ
by contrasting colors: red and green, yellow and blue. While do coloring prompt and specify the details
(for example: the wheels of the car are black and the flasher – blue and red, etc.).
- Relive the drawing by tablet, do not rush to go directly to the game – let your child see what he got (rotate the tablet, using different camera angles).
- After entering the game, in the beginning it would be hard for the child to control the machines, but he would be happy to look a cartoon in which cars are moving around the city. At the same time press
the "key" (starts the car) and the key "A" (automatic movement). The key "N" transfers to different
vehicles – set it up and go to travel around the city.
- Pay child's attention to the key "R" – it is necessary for bouncing effect of the car. It helps to overcome
or bypass obstacles. Emphasize to the child that a painted car moves faster.
- In the future, the child would play this game alone. Ganging up the car on the sheriff's stars in the game would activate the card with letters name and words with audio, immersing the child in the language environment. Over time, the child will learn to manage his own toy cars.
Danik becomes a real friend to the child, because he explains what to do on a particular page of the book.